Information we may collect from you
The POP-Maize-N site is for use by people over the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect information from younger people. We collect 2 types of information: Personal information and anonymous information.
- Personal Information.
We collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.POPMaizeN.com. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, corresponding with us and sale transactions. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site or your order.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- The POP-Maize-N website stores no payment information. All payments are processed via Paypal gateway services.
- In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
- However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
- For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms and Conditions.
- Anonymous Information
- POP-Maize-N also may use new technologies to better serve our customers. This includes using “cookies” so you can best experience our site.
- Cookies are small pieces of data sent from our website and stored on your device via your browser in order to remember stateful information i.e. items in your shopping cart.
- We do not store personal information about you or your finances using cookies.
- When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address which may be used for geo-location.
- Additional information may be provided to us such as your browser, operating system and type of device use to access our site.
- Information about which pages were visits on our site may also be collected.
- This information will be used to help us improve user’s experience when visiting our site.